Learn more about partnering with The Washington Center.
With 45 years of experience helping college students from all backgrounds successfully transition from college to career, The Washington Center for Internships and Academic Seminars is the trusted resource to ensure your internship program is successful. Our fall internship program begins September 1 – so now is the perfect time to partner with TWC.
View this 30-minute on-demand webinar, presented on July 28, 2020, to learn what to expect as a TWC internship host, and how partnering with TWC can be an enriching experience for not only the interns, but your staff as well.
Sherrod Williams, Vice President, Academic Affairs and Career Readiness, and Meg Duffy, Director, Office of Internship Site Relations, discuss how TWC:
- Pre-screens candidates, based on their GPA, majors and interests, to send you only qualified candidates that would be a great fit for your needs
- Helps your supervisors improve their skills through training, resources and development tools (including managing interns, which is different than managing full-time employees)
- Provides proven strategies for working in virtual environments
- Provides support for the academic side of the internship by working with the school directly on academic credit, and working with you on final evaluations – so that you can focus on the intern
- Provides students with advising and professional development opportunities
Because students are required to earn academic credit from their universities to participate in TWC’s program, these do not have to be paid internships. There is no cost to your organization to partner with TWC.
Click here to register and get immediate access to the on-demand recording.
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Visit Website More Content by The Washington Center